A couple of weeks ago, I posted links to some of the best blogs in Los Angeles. The reason: work-related stuff.
Anyway, here are some more L.A. blogs:
– Eating L.A.: Good food-related posts of all sorts.
– Farmhouse 1983: Just. Crazy.
– Fresh Approach Cooking: Sensing a theme yet? I love to eat.
– Funny Cute: Funny sketches. Some are a bit racy. Just a warning.
– green LA girl: A good guide on how to live green. In L.A. Pretty straightforward.
– Griffith Park, Interrupted: Stuff about Griffith Park and Silver Lake. Both hipster-ish neighborhoods, I think. Although Donna, the author, seems non-hipster-like, which is a good thing.
– Blood and Guts: Poetry and other stuff. Amusing.
– I’m From Missouri: All sorts of stuff.
– JasmyneCannick.com: Decent blog on black issues. Not sure about the music, though. (Just kidding, Jasmyne!)